Friday, July 25, 2008

Accountability

Thank you each and everyone who have given to me. I just wanted to give you an account of what I have done so far with the money.

Thank you NLCF for paying the past due on my electric. I paided the balance remaining today.

I paid Verizon Wireless for two months. New bill drops on 8/5

I paid 1 on the two months due on my Kia. tomorrow I will again be two months due.

I paid 1 of the two months due on the GMC. Next Friday I will again be two months due, but as soon as the Death Certificate comes in I will be able to file the credit life policy and if they do not drag their feet the GMC will be paid in full. It they take their time I might have to make one more payment

I posted the change of address for the office today.

Got some piddlepads for the dogs.

I rented a UHaul for the move tomorrow. It will be about $150.00.

Joey says I need to also let everyone know how I am doing. Truthfully, I am avoiding doing the hard things like going through Ed cloths. I would not have been able to ask for help the way Joey did for me. I would not have been able to accomplish these things today if you all had not responded. I am having a hard time being a widow. I hate it. I wanted to be married 25 years at least. I am not in denial, I just hate what has happened and am trying to avoid it as much as possible. I will work through it a little each day. God Bless Joey and everyone who has and who will continue to help me. I really do need you. If I don't call and you think of me then call me.

No comments: